Amb títol is an interactive documentary about how university can be a life-chanching experience. It presents and interactive narrative through 30 testimonies of former students reflecting about their past experiences at university. The webdoc wants to foster a participative dialog to discuss the role of the public universities today. It was directed by the renowned catalan filmaker Neus Ballús. (in Catalan o.v. with EN and ES subtitles).
- Directed by: Neus Ballús.
- Produced by: Universitat Pompeu Fabra, UPF Barcelona School of Management, TV3 Channel & Obra Social “La Caixa”.
- Tasks involved : Concep, Interactive Design & Digital Storytelling Advisor.
- Developed by: undefined & UPF.
- Realesed at CCCB Museum on 25th of Nov, 2015.
News & Press: