I did my first -reckless- lecture in an official undergraduate program in 2002, when I was only 22. Since then, I have lectured in several programs and universities in Catalonia.
For other academic information and research projects, ask me (carles -at- csora.org) for a copy of my complete cv.
- Assistant Professor of Digital Culture and Interactive Narratives at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona.
- Postdoctoral Fellow at MIT Open Doc Lab, Comparative Media Studies, MIT, Cambridge.
- Academic Coordinator of the BA in Media Studies at UPF, Barcelona.
- Founder and director of the incubator program UPF Starting Lab.
- Permanent researcher at DigiDoc, UPF.
- Member of the European Communication Research and Education Association.
- Reviewer of the ANEP (Agencia Nacional de Evaluación y Prospectiva).
Current teaching activity:
- End-of-Degree Workshop on Interactive Communication, Bachelor’s degree in Audiovisual Communication (2012-).
- Digital Culture, Bachelor’s degree in Audiovisual Communication, UPF, (2008-).
- Interactive Narratives, Bachelor’s degree in Audiovisual Communication, UPF, (2015).
- Visiting lecturer of Digital Media at the Communication Departament, UPF, Barcelona.
- Lecturer of Digital Media at BAU, UVIC, Barcelona, 2012-2016.
- Director of the Digital Technologies for the Stage graduate program, IDEC, UPF, 2009-2011.
- Lecturer of the The Digital Arts Graduate Program of UPF, 2007-2015.
- Visiting Lecturer of creative coding, Desigh Bachelor, ELISAVA, 2010-2015.
- Visiting lecturer at the Stage Design Program, ELISAVA, Barcelona, 2012-2015.
- Assistant of theThe Digital Arts Graduate Program of UPF, 2005-2007.
- Founder of the design exhibition studio Touche.cat, 2008-2012.
- Comunication lead of the Artfutura festival, 2002-2005.
Past teaching activity:
- Design of interactive audiovisual projects, Design Bachelor, BAU/UVIC, (2012-2016).
- 3D animation, Bachelor’s degree in Audiovisual Communication, UPF, (2009-2016).
- Design and Scripting interactive cultural projects, Bachelor’s degree in Audiovisual Communication, UPF, (2010-).
- Real-time audiovisual programming (max/msp/jitter), Master in Digital Arts, UPF, (2007-2015).
- Digital theater, Stage Design, ELISAVA, UPF (2011-2015).
- Mathematics for design (Processing), Design Bachelor, ELISAVA, (2010-2015).
- Digital technologies and cultural heritage. Ofical Master in Cultural Heritage Managment, UB, (2010-2013).
- Interactive interfaces for digital arts, Master in Digital Arts, UPF, (2006-2009).
- Interactive video, Master in Digital Video, UPF, (2010-2011).
- Interactive video for performing arts, Postgraduate program in Digital Technologies for the Stage, UPF, (2010).
- Director of Postgraduate course in Digital Technologies for the Stage, UPF, (2009-2011).
- Video design and Video Art, Bachelor’s degree in Audiovisual Communication, UPF, (2009).
- Infographic techniques, Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, UPF, (2008-2010).
- Real time video and interactive systems, B.S. Multimedia, CITM, UPC, (2008).
- Multimedia and digital arts, Visual Culture Studies program, UB, (2002-2004).